Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Future Plans??
So,does anyone have any future,"music" plans? Like,do you want to,be a single artist,or maybe be a member of a band? Let me pose this question:Does anyone feel God calling them to spread His word through music? Maybe,for now,its just leading worship at your church or youth group,but God can take anything and make it into something beautiful. I'm feeling God calling me into the music biz. Not only do I love to drum,but I love to sing too. Its one of my favorite things to do. I also write songs,although there not very good. Music isn't something I'm "focused" on right now. I mean I have to finish school,and stuff like that. But when the time comes,I'm hoping to be ready for any challenge. Music business isn't the sweet life you know. It requires TONS of hard work and dedication. You really have to be dedicated to it to do it. Whenever I feel uncertain about my future,like for example,sometimes I'll think,"Maybe I will never get into the music business,or what if I never get married?" (Trust me,these are random examples!!) Whenever that happens I think and reflect on Jeremiah 29:11 which says,"For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you a hope and a future." Sounds pretty comforting huh? Take it from someone who has to reflect on it a LOT!! Gods word never fails,and He knows your future better then anybody else. He knew your future before the world was put into motion. So,there is no reason to doubt Him whatsoever. He loves you and has promised to give you a future. If your not sure,just look up Jeremiah 29:11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You got it right! His plans and dreams for us are beyond our imagining! Keep excercising your gifts for His glory and you'll be "Rock solid".
ReplyDeleteYes I have future music plans to sing praises to my Lord when I get "home". Cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteBut in the meantime my music plans are waiting to see what the Lord does with those in my family who play music instruments for His glory!!!
Let your hearts praise the Lord!!